When throwing a party, one always like to have a selection of welcoming drinks ready for when each of the guests arrive. So for this Halloween why not make these amazing vampire themed blood type cocktails.
These party favours are a doddle to make and look amazing, you can either create your own labels on the computer or visit the Hostess with the Mostess Blog at http://blog.hwtm.com/2009/03/hey-twilight-lovers-drink-up-printable-vampire-bottle-labels/ where she has designed and created the labels above which you can download and print out yourself.
Once you have your bottles made and labels attached, all you need to do is to fill them with your favourite red cocktail. Our favourite here in the FancyCrafting office – http://www.fancycrafting.co.uk – and one of the most simple to make red cocktail has to be the Cosmopolitan, here is the recipe should you wish to go down the Cosmo route too:
The following ingredients will yield about 4 servings:
- 8 ounces (1 cup) Vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Triple Sec
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) Cranberry Juice
- 1 to 2 ounces (2 tablespoons to 4 tablespoons) fresh Lime Juice
- 4 x 2 inch Orange Peels/Twists
- Using a large pitcher add the measures of Vodka, Triple Sec, Cranberry Juice and Fresh Lime juice and then stir.
- Once stirred place in the refrigerator until cool.
- Once ready to serve pour them into your pre-made vampire blood type bottles.